⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Fuck being careful on gloating. This man is a criminal. The DOJ did its job. I'm so over these kind of people. Imma rejoice and be glad in it. You do the crime, you do the time. I'm the type of person to dance on one's grave. I don't speak to my own brother. Fuck this take.
Bernard S @MisterSkribner
I don't feel any joy over the Trump indictments. I find it sad and somewhat depressing that this is the current state of our political establishment. Be careful in gloating over tragic circumstances.
10:46 PM - Jun 08, 2023
11:35 PM - Jun 08, 2023 (Edited)
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
❤🔥
🎶
03:29 PM - Jun 09, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
10:18 PM - Jun 09, 2023
You look marvelous
A
I literally burst our LAUGHING when I saw 37 counts right now. FINALLY!! I know we all in the Blue Wave were tweeting and posting daily and it was our daily lives to get this Orange Turd held accountable. I am so happy today! Happy Day!

We were RIGHT and he was so WRONG! Yes 100%!
Flush the Turd!
03:20 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Nancy C
A
I’m with you - not one bit sad. Rejoicing & proud to see our democracy working in spite of all the MAGA efforts to break it. Hope he spends the rest of his life in prison
02:03 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
This is how I reacted to the news that Trump had finally been indicted:
01:11 AM - Jun 09, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Wokeity Woke Woke
A
Yep.
11:41 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
I’m with you. Seeing the possibility that his evil can finally be stopped and punished. That’s a reason for all who believe in the good of humanity and justice for al to rejoice
11:40 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Jess Martin
A
I loved that footage of Americans celebrating on the streets when Biden was elected - spontaneous and joyous. The same way the Brits celebrated when Thatcher died.

Celebrate today for they have been few and far between for American democracy and its institutions.

Cheers 🥂
11:37 PM - Jun 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}