Karen Dykstra
A
Dont forget to post your photos for today’s #DailyPictureTheme of #fluffy . These are tulips I saw in The Netherlands a few years back.
07:27 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Okay I’m bad at identifying flowers and they have a million varieties of tulips I remember in the Netherlands, but these flowers look like peonies which are one of my favorites ever, so I’m wondering if you’re sure they’re tulips? And if they are what kind are they so I can see if I can get them? 😍
07:47 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Jo
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
Found a link for you. These tulips are exquisite! 🩷🩷🩷

https://www.tulipstore.eu/en/tulip-aveyron.html
11:05 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Jo.
Thank you!!! At least the peony part was in there somewhere!! 😂 Wonderful going to look and see where they can grow! Wow!! Gorgeous!!😍🥰😎
01:03 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Jo
A
You're welcome! 😃😄☺️ I thought they were peonies too at first! 😂
08:49 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Jo.
I'm not sure why that makes me feel so much better, but it does! 😂 And with your link I've found we can grow them and guess what is going in the ground this fall??! So excited, they look gorgeous!! Thanks again!
10:05 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Jo
A
Oh wow!!! That's fantastic news!!! 😃😍 so happy to hear you're able to grow them in your locality — and that I played a small part in it! 😃🤗🩷 Hope it's abundantly successful for you, and that you provide an update for us all when it happens!🌷🌷🌷🥰🥰🥰 such joy! 😊😊😊
06:21 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Jo.
Yes!! You played a major part in me finding them and being able to get them! Sooo excited! Now how many can I plant this fall and how long will I have to wait to see them all?!! I will take pictures and you will get a special thank you note with the best bloom of the lot! 😉😎
09:56 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Jo
A
Aww thank you! Can't wait!! Wish I'd known about these tulips earlier this year as I definitely would've ordered & planted some bulbs myself. It's officially winter here now where I'm at. Looking forward to living it through you now! 😃😄😊 I'd say to plant at least 15 bulbs. They bloom late spring!
03:12 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Jo.
Yes! At least that many right?! Now that I have the pressure of your vicariously living thru our garden, 😂 I'll make sure my wife sets us up, as she's the gardener here, & we'll be more likely to have some great pics next spring... which here, if it's late, is right now! Bookmarked for next yr! 😉
03:55 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Jo
A
😂 No pressure, no pressure! 😂 Can't wait! 😄🌷😊
03:57 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Jo.
😂😂 yeah sure easy for you to say!😅😅 I can’t wait either!!👍😉😂
10:02 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Jo