JJ Hahn
A
thread 1/2
Great women's final at #RolandGarros #FrenchOpen - so happy for Iga! Muchova made it a great match. I love watching these #Tennis ladies! Rooting for Ruud tomorrow... (arrogant anti-vaxer/maskers get automatic villain status in my book, no matter how good they are at tennis)
02:24 PM - Jun 10, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
thread 2/2
I'm especially disgusted with him because he went to an event at the height of the pandemic - with tons of children - when he knew he tested positive for covid - and refused to wear a mask. He is NOT free to do that. Arrogant and ignorant is a dangerous combination.
02:45 PM - Jun 10, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
Go Tay-Lah! 😁
In response to Stewart Tan.
03:28 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to JJ Hahn.
I was 0 of 2 today 😥. Ruud played very well and got the early break but after he lost his serve on the 7th game, it was hard to reclaim the momentum. Once he lost the first set... 👎

Taylor+Leylah were so close and up in the breaker but lost it in a squeaker. Then the match got away. Ay yay yay
08:28 PM - Jun 11, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Too bad all around, but a good tournament. Looking forward to Wimbledon!
10:57 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to JJ Hahn.
Taylor definitely brings the energy with that team. And the way they beat the #2 team (Pegula / Gauff), they had to bring their A game. Keeping my fingers crossed, would be great for both players to get their 1st major!
04:11 PM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}