Trish
A
04:15 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Trish.
To say I loathe these Republicans and everything they stand for is a HUGE understatement! Sometimes I just have to walk away from the News.
04:23 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Paula Beard
B
Today, I have been sick to my stomach listening to these MOFOS go on and on about Clintons, Hunter, POTUS and lying their corrupt asses off. Where are the non-crazy republicans? Only ones I have heard speak are Steve Schmidt on Podcast, George Conway on Podcast. Christ, you have to hunt them down.
In response to Yvette.
04:36 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Paula Beard.
George Conway is a member of the Federalist Society. He's against Trump & criminals in Congress but he's not liberal or progressive or Democrat. He is still a republican.
#RememberThis
08:27 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Merci Merci Me.
I know, I know. I don't think he is perfect. I just think that we need republicans to speak up against the conman.
09:54 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Heidi Hafeken
A
I worked in the same office as Conway during the Clinton impeachment. All I can say is he has apparently grown up a great deal since then.
04:43 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Yvette
A
There are very few non-insane Republicans left. Liz Cheney is gone. I hated her politics, but she had SOME ethics. Romney used to seem moderate, but he certainly hasn’t seemed so lately. Kinzinger is gone. I can’t think of any other semi-normal Republicans currently serving in Congress. Anyone?
04:40 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Yvette.
If one still exists, they're in the closet about it. I can't think of one in the entirety of Congress. Sad...
05:03 PM - Jun 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}