I Smoked Threads
A
One thing I talked about on the podcast last week was how no one wants to be the first to indict a former President, but now that Fani Willis is probably less than a month away, we're seeing that no on wants to be the SECOND to indict a former President either, whether that's Jack Smith or Bragg.
11:47 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Chris Dashiell
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Bragg cleared the air and made it more possible for others, in terms of public perception.
04:42 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Sophia V.
A
I’d put my bet on Jack Smith being the second. I’m far from an optimist in this matter in general, but he seems to be making moves that suggest he is closing in on the orange menace.
07:16 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Amy Gibson
A
I’m hoping that since they have subpoenaed Pence that Jack will be ready soon!
12:21 AM - Feb 14, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
Smith sent Pence a subpoena, Bragg revived the Stormy Daniels case. That it's all happening weeks after Willis wrapped up her investigation isn't random chance.
11:54 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Carol Chapman
A
It certainly seems like things have started to speed up everywhere. But I’ve thought that before. We’ll see….
11:50 PM - Feb 13, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to Carol Chapman.
What I keep coming back to is that what should have been obvious at the time is that Trump was just never going to be indcited while in office. For a number of reasons. None of those reasons are an issue now.
11:58 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}