Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 1/2
Treated like a regular person huh? MSNBC says it’s official, no mugshot. The so called experts says, “Those kinds of things like fingerprints are not needed for a known person,” said no local cop re-arresting a repeat offender, ever. They probably do it just to humiliate regular people.
10:44 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 2/2
My thoughts exactly.
12:00 PM - Jun 13, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Further proof that even national security takes a backseat to white supremacy. They will always protect it.

To these folks, THE largest, looming threat is not a treasonous, former WH resident. It’s the “brownification” of America; “presidenting /vp-ing” while Black; and, so on. He’s their hero.
12:24 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Shadow Townsend
A
This is so wrong ! This is exactly the kind of special treatment he gets that enforces his view of the world. He’s the exception to all the rules the rest of us have to live by !
11:31 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 1/2
My thoughts exactly.
12:00 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
It's excruciating to witness the level of privilege afforded to a man that helped instigate J6 & is indicted on charges regarding classified documents that potentially impact national security. He said he could shoot somebody & still get votes. Apparently that's not just egotistical arrogance. 🤦🏾
10:57 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm disgusted we get no mugshot. There are plenty of politicians who were arrested and got mugshots all over the news. This is bullshit.
10:46 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Plenty of politicians and regular people too.
04:56 PM - Jun 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}