Ola
A
thread 1/7
A professor started his class on a very significant topic. The moment he turned towards the lecture board, one of the students whistled. He turned, looked at the class, and asked the whistler’s name. No one answered.

The professor peacefully kept the pen in his pocket, saying:
11:40 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Ola
A
thread 2/7
Today’s lecture ends here. I’ll tell you a story to utilise the remaining time". Everyone became interested.

"Yesterday night I tried hard to sleep, but it was miles away from my eyes, so I thought I’d better get petrol in my car, which will save my time next morning and might induce sleep.
11:42 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Ola
A
thread 3/7
After having my car tank full, I started wandering in that area, enjoying the peace of a traffic-free ride.

Suddenly, on the corner, I saw a girl who was as young and beautiful as the clothes she was wearing. She must have been returning from a new year's party. Out of courtesy, I turned my car…
11:45 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Ola
A
thread 4/7
towards her and asked if I could be of any help. She asked me if I could drop her off at her home; she'd be very grateful, to which I agreed. She sat in the front seat with me. We commenced talking, and to my astonishment, she was very competent and had control over many topics, which today many…
11:47 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Ola
A
thread 5/7
youngsters don’t. When we reached her address, she acknowledged my courteous nature and behaviour and confirmed that she had fallen in love with me. I also confessed her intelligence and beauty, and that I’ve also started liking her. I told her about my job as a professor at the university. The…
11:49 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Ola
A
thread 6/7
girl asked for my number, which I lent her willingly. Then she asked me for a favour,  which I couldn’t have naturally denied. She said that her brother is a student at the same university, and asked me to take care of him since we’ll be in a long relationship now. I asked for her brother’s name…
11:52 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Ola
A
thread 7/7
She said that I’ll recognise him for one of his very distinguished qualities: he whistles a lot!

All eyes in the classroom turned towards the boy who had whistled. The professor said, “Stand up., young man…I didn’t buy my PhD; I earned it.” 😂😂😂
11:55 AM - Jun 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}