Christopher Bouzy
A
Note: All encrypted chats were deleted after the latest update; that is not a bug. All encrypted chats will automatically be deleted from our servers after 7 days.
02:02 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
Btw, I popped over to the Bird app to see if there was mention in #Spoutible about the cause of the outage. Boy, oh, boy, not what I expected. It's a free-for-all bash session of our sweet whale! I guess they don't like us.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
02:07 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Gregg DiChiara.
Most of those haters don't even know which end of themselves the sh*t spews from. They're too busy contradicting themselves to even figure it out.🤷🏽‍♀️😂
04:04 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
In response to Mynxie.
Yeah, it was overwhelming esp after being here for a couple of days. Silly me visited the Spoutible channel thinking there were other spouters there while this site was down for mtc. But instead it's been coopted by a bunch of haters personally bashing Chris B.
04:42 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Janice
A
The bird is very toxic. I still have it. Trying to get my peeps over here. However, probably won’t try much longer. It’s cray cray!
08:50 AM - Feb 14, 2023
snooget
A
I just did the same based on your post and whoooooooweeee you weren't kidding! So many butt hurt folks over there!
08:27 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Elizah Dalrymple
A
That Marco dude is the saltiest person I’ve ever seen. Like bro we get the point. You don’t like the site. Shut up about it already.
02:54 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Alex Leslie
A
In response to Elizah Dalrymple.
I take his claims to be true… so freaking what! It’s not the site that’s the problem… any $89 template would be fine… we don’t want to fight right wing nuts all day long and that’s the business concept… the community and the space for us.
04:29 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Jeffrey Powell
A
In response to Elizah Dalrymple.
He balked at being called obsessed, but a quick look at his previous tweets & replies shows he has pretty much exclusively talked about Christopher for nearly 5 months.
08:33 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Pamela
A
😕 strong and wrong about what they were saying and in tone.
02:26 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Kauri Mana
B
If they don't like us...we don't care. We are having a whale of a time right here in #Spoutible
02:22 AM - Feb 14, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yeah those people think that websites will magically be stable by day one. Even those of us who did Geocities/Angelfire websites back in the day knew they needed work.
02:18 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
The prevailing tweets there have nothing to do with Spoutable's performance. It has to do with Chris B. and the "idea" of Spoutable. Lots of negative disinfo that Chris has tried to address, here.
02:24 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Liza Bernstein — itsthebunk
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I haven't thought of GeoCities in a long time!
02:54 AM - Feb 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (SuperChibiPower) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}