Lisse (she/her)
A
I really can’t imagine trying to get an education, and trying to deal with this kind of hostile environment.

No one helped them when they asked for help.
06:12 PM - Jun 13, 2023 (Edited)
KM Laurence
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Heartbreaking and so frustrating that this continues to happen because some people can’t get over the fact that all humans have the right to be equal in everything and everywhere across the world. Thank you for sharing.
06:58 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
You are so welcome. I’m afraid that these same young people who were obviously taught hate by their parents will continue the cycle with their children.
In response to KM Laurence.
07:15 PM - Jun 13, 2023
KM Laurence
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
👍🏽💯. People who behave this way seem to know that they’ll get away with it and so it will unfortunately keep happening. Representation matters when we see it across whole of society, not selected parts of it. More so,if we see it in decision making roles in order to ensure all are treated fairly.
09:25 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to KM Laurence.
Definitely 💯! I can’t stress enough to Oklahoma Dems in the districts where there are BIPOC Dems running, the importance of their votes, and their families’ and friends’ votes. This will ultimately effect school districts, school boards, etc.
10:15 PM - Jun 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}