Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!
A
Phonebanked for Ohio Dems today, making sure voters know about the special election on 8/8, to Vote NO on Issue 1, & make sure they know the voting options (mail, early, or election day). The very first voter I talked to thanked me profusely for phonebanking, & that gave me motivation to keep going.
07:48 PM - Jun 13, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
In response to Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!.
Phonebanking can be fun. I did it with a friend for the last presidential election and, though there were discouraging moments, overall it was a good experience. Will do again.
08:51 PM - Jun 13, 2023
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
Yay! There is always something that needs support. So few people answer the phone these days. But when you can connect with one person and get them fired up, they will spread the word. It has an outsized impact.
10:12 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
It makes me so happy knowing that all my Ohioan friends and ex-fam are voting for democracy!
08:47 PM - Jun 13, 2023
A
In response to Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé.
Everyone I talked to was a No on Issue 1, which is great. But probably half of them did not know there was a special election coming. Many would have found out eventually, but it feels great to be the first one to tell them how important it is, and get them to spread the word.
10:13 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Diane ZB
A
Fantastic! Thank you for doing this.
08:04 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
Awww! That's so great!
08:00 PM - Jun 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}