AHOSI BEAUTY
A
"Why is Meghan Markle hated by so many white people&beloved by so many Black people?" We recognize that it's racism,so we fight for her.#PrincessMeghan #harryandmeghan #PrinceHarry
https://thegrio.com/2022/1...
05:19 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Tony
A
In response to AHOSI BEAUTY.
This article nails it, I am English born, white and I recognise all of the features of this vile hatred, which is like a kind of insanity. Toure is 100% spot on. The Royals have woven this spell of their specialness for centuries. They have one objective - self preservation.
12:32 PM - Jun 13, 2023
AHOSI BEAUTY
A
We are in the 21st century, in 2023, yet these descendants of what we would consider criminals these days, still manage to convince millions of people, that they're blue blood, and they're better than the rest of us whilst living off taxpayers. #Insane
In response to Tony.
04:42 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Tony
A
In response to AHOSI BEAUTY.
Agree 100%. I think like you Meghan is beautiful elegant and smart as anything. Harry's a lucky man. They are an exciting couple a real asset to the country, the Brits screwed up big time. Royal "family" is ridiculous, no place in the modern world. They've no special talent, they're freeloaders.
06:44 AM - Jun 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}