ML Hart
A
Last night's example of why FAUX news needs to be removed from screens at US military facilities, worldwide.
Referring to President Biden as a 'wannabe dictator' is - at the very least - unacceptable and misleading when POTUS is Commander in Chief of those watching.
[link to story in ALT text]
07:56 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Kim Beneteau
A
In response to ML Hart.
Absolutely correct! No place for this on American military bases.
12:24 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to ML Hart.
And the MAGA republican cult believes all the lying propaganda FauxSnooze shovels into their blind brick heads.
09:00 AM - Jun 14, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
Nothing will change their minds... but given the number of current and former military/vets at the Jan 6 insurrection, it's important that propaganda that's blatantly false isn't on military bases.
It's a start...
09:21 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Francy NOT Fancy
A
In response to ML Hart.
08:49 AM - Jun 14, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Francy NOT Fancy.
Exactly!
I'm from a Gold Star family and while I'm as far distanced from GOP/MAGA as can be, I was appalled at how many Jan 6 insurrectionists were former or current military, ignoring their oath to defend Constitution.
09:25 AM - Jun 14, 2023
TD. Wllms
B
In response to ML Hart.
Fox spews is pretty much Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally.... they are Anti-American propagandists and should be removed from the air. The disease they spew is NOT free speech.
08:05 AM - Jun 14, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to TD. Wllms.
Exactly. I get that propaganda is prevalent on all sides of any issue... but blatantly false, as in FOX b.s. is not what's needed (anywhere) especially on military bases, schools, etc.
09:27 AM - Jun 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}