ChristinaD
A
I love #Spoutible and want to use it more but I primarily use Chrome on my iPad and it is difficult to use. I cannot even get the desktop site up. Any fix for this??
06:58 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Craig Hebrink
A
In response to ChristinaD.
Yes, the right side is cut off on my iPad. It shows up until I touch the screen, then gets cut off. Have to play around to be able to reply, like, ........

Growing pains for a new platform. The Spoutible team is great, I'm sure they'll address this after more pressing issues.
12:01 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Flyby
A
I have the same question. I use iPad mostly and have seen the desktop format come up on iPad….but it doesn’t stay. It is gorgeous when it does!
07:33 AM - Feb 14, 2023
"Musk"less Andrew
A
For what's it worth, I use chrome on desktop and tablet and I really don't have any issues.
07:32 AM - Feb 14, 2023
"Musk"less Andrew
A
In response to "Musk"less Andrew.
my tablet is a galaxy and desktop is windows
07:33 AM - Feb 14, 2023
ChristinaD
A
In response to "Musk"less Andrew.
Oh I know it's the iPad, always an issue with stuff, just not sure if there's a fix.
03:28 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
I don’t know if this will help, but I use it through Safari. I also get direct access from my home screen by clicking the little square with the arrow to place it on the Home Screen of my iPhone.
07:31 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Phil Boiarski
A
Chrome is a corral for Google tries to keep you in.
07:11 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Sara Chirico
A
Christina,

I have Chrome on my laptop & I have to use full screen to see all of Spoutible. Once I discovered that it works fine. Hope it works for you.
07:09 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
I saw a post, yesterday I think, that a new layout is coming for tablet. I would love to use Spoutible on my iPad, currently it's mainly phone, and a bit of laptop.

Fixes are coming! The site is already a lot better than just this time last week, and they're still working overtime to make it better
07:00 AM - Feb 14, 2023 (Edited)
Marcia Zimmer
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
I hope we can all be patient while this site grows.
07:16 AM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}