Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I wont stop saying this, if you care about all of us you will focus on your state and local representation. Too many think of a POTUS as a king, no they are just the person we blame or give praise to sometimes unfairly. Be politically invested so we can all have better.
12:47 PM - Jun 15, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Every race needs the informed voters to show up! They are going for school boards for goodness sake. They want to indoctrinate the children and you and your informed vote are the only thing that will stop them
11:50 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
I live in New York City’s 19th Council District. My friend Paul Graziano is running for City Council in the Democratic Primary here. Early voting has begun, and Election Day is 27 June. Turnout is way too low.
07:48 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Eddie Sangalang
A
Yup. You've seen videos of right wingers taking over school boards and protesting at school boards. They know to think globally, but act locally. Act locally.
09:24 PM - Jun 15, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
Some of the worst, most fucked up policy proposals often come from state legislatures, county commissions, city councils, and school boards. Not saying national stuff doesn't matter, it clearly does, but the real harm often comes from our backyards.
08:40 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Kalind
A
Agreed. We must vote in all elections
08:06 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Angela
A
And as I know you know local elections determine the voting laws and voting maps and it absolutely effects what happens at the national level.
06:00 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
I've been so fortunate - having opted in to always get mail ballots, all I have to do is research. Right now, have a primary ballot I need to drop off. They ALL come to me, so I have no excuse not to vote.
02:18 PM - Jun 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}