Black Coalition Against Covid
A
Over 3,000 people are dying weekly from Covid-19 in the US with countless more suffering with Long Covid. Protect yourselves and your loved ones by masking in public indoor/crowded spaces. This isn't over. #BlackHealth #BCAC #WearYourMask
09:15 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Richard Lively
A
In response to Black Coalition Against Covid.
I still put my mask on regardless of me being fully vaccinated. I hope I never catch Coronavirus. My mask is on outdoors and indoors when I’m at stores and inside buildings. I started wearing a Mask when Covid-19 first hit and the VA closed down in 2020 and been wearing a mask every sense.
08:44 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Rudi
A
Thank you!
12:21 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Caryl D
A
Start with the doctors
They are telling patients NOT to test so they can avoid the protocols and MDs don’t have to report!
08:23 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Richard Lively
A
In response to Caryl D.
That’s Crazy
08:45 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Yvette
A
I like Biden as a person, and I genuinely think he’s done a good job considering what he inherited from Trump, but as far as Covid his Administration declared VICTORY way too SOON! Unfortunately, Capitalism is more important to Politicians (in both parties) than people’s health! ☮️
05:10 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Richard Lively
A
In response to Yvette.
I agree to a certain extent. But Joe Biden should have never declared the epidemic is over and not soon after that he caught Covid. Imagine that.
08:48 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Myke
A
America has such a short memory. They only have the patience for something for a couple years, then after that it's forgotten. Except the #Confederacy for some reason...
12:32 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Bill Porter - Voted Yes to the voice
A
In response to Myke.
Unfortunately the US is not alone in having a short memory - Australia is there too. And we continue to ignore airborne as the main mode of transmission. How are our authorities not being held accountable for all the unnecessary deaths?
07:55 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Anti-Hero Sean (3AM Edition)
A
I still mask when I go out. Honestly, I don't trust others, so I am selfish and do it more for myself than anyone else.
12:11 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Sandra Stewart
A
In response to Anti-Hero Sean (3AM Edition).
Me too!
12:17 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Richard Lively
A
In response to Anti-Hero Sean (3AM Edition).
I fear catching Covid and infecting others and being the blame for that. I saw entire families get infected including my wife a year ago.
08:49 PM - Mar 28, 2023
susiequilter61
A
Yes! More in the medical field need to be shouting this from the rooftops. That number (3K) is equivalent to a 9/11. Not sure why people don’t understand this.
11:36 AM - Feb 14, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
Myself, my wife, and my mom recently had COVID. We're all vaccinated, and boosted. It was not a mild case either. We were all quite sick, but because of the vaccine, we all recovered, and didn't end up in the hospital. Vaccines work, vaccines save lives! Please everyone get vaccinated!
11:14 AM - Feb 14, 2023
EliseKress
A
In response to John Fegenbush.
SO glad you're all recuperating! I don't understand the nonchalant attitude of folks at this point. I'm fully vaxxed and I haven't gotten it yet. I'm hoping I never do. 😷
11:54 AM - Feb 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}