Adam Washington
B
Here's further proof that Donald J. Trump is done for.

https://youtu.be/Jwjk4vJpASo
Trump caught GRIFTING off his OWN indictment - YouTube

Donald Trump's indictment outlines grave and serious crimes, so naturally, he immediately used it as an opportunity to beg supporters for more cash. White Ho...

11:14 AM - Jun 10, 2023
GlammaSandy
A
In response to Adam Washington.
He's so right, Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself. I wish more people could see this.
11:20 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Adam Washington
B
In response to GlammaSandy.
I wish for the same thing too but people around me and even on social media wanna still claim that Trump is a "good" person and that this whole indictment he's facing is "fake" when both claims are far from the case.
12:00 PM - Jun 12, 2023
GlammaSandy
A
I have no idea why they think either of those things. He's not a good person and he definitely guilty of everything Jack Smith has charged him with, in fact, most of the indictment is Trumps own words! How can they excuse that? I have never seen anything like this before. Ever.
04:47 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Adam Washington
B
I honestly don't understand it either. Trump got EXPOSED throughout the entire indictment and, yet, there are people who believe he should be President in 2024 after allowing COVID to kill people and making some of the most idiotic decisions ever. It's ridiculous.
09:37 PM - Jun 12, 2023
GlammaSandy
A
I don't understand why anyone supports him. I really don't. I just can't accept that they can't see what he's doing, how can they NOT see it?!
09:14 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Adam Washington
B
Well, from what I've observed, they have seen all the things he has done and they couldn't care less. It's why so many of them were willing to kill lawmakers on Jan 6, 2021. They believe it's okay to harm others so long as their favorite terrible candidate obtains powers.

It's honestly sad.
11:55 AM - Jun 15, 2023
GlammaSandy
A
Not only is it sad, it's just awful to blindly follow him and KNOWING what he's done. I just don't get it.
02:29 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Adam Washington
B
Sometimes, I wonder if we will find the answer as to why they choose to support him after all the things he's done but I kinda doubt it.

Hell, I don't even think therapy can fix them.
11:33 AM - Jun 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}