Augustina Elizabeth
A
Do you think Republicans actually believe all of the nonsense and misinformation they try to shove down our throats? Or do they just think we're stupid? And did anyone see MTG? Tell a school shooting survivor that it was just a tough break and she supports the second amendment? Who says that?
03:46 PM - Jun 16, 2023
hal
A
In response to Augustina Elizabeth.
To be honest a lot of my extended family and other acquaintances really do believe this stuff.
03:48 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Augustina Elizabeth
A
In response to hal.
I wasn't necessarily talking about day-to-day people. I was talking about electeds. Do elected leaders actually believe in Jewish space lasers and bamboo paper from China? Have any of them actually read the Constitution? And why are their priorities gas stoves & gun stability clips for fcks sake?
04:15 PM - Jun 16, 2023
hal
A
I think most of the elected leadership uses that stuff cynically to rally their base. But at the local level (at least in Tennessee where I live), many relatives really are that stupid.
05:19 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Augustina Elizabeth
A
It makes me sad that people will vote against their own best interests for a tribalist cult led by a fascist aspiring dictator. I believe the Republican party is as dangerous as the Nazi party was in 1932, right before Hitler was elected chancellor #BewareHistory #Democracy #RepublicansAreNeoNazis
In response to hal.
05:32 PM - Jun 16, 2023
hal
A
I agree. With ALL that that implies.
05:40 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Augustina Elizabeth
A
In response to hal.
I refuse to be scared! People like us will continue to fight for democracy and freedom. We can't let orange Mussolini reincarnate or the Defascists of the world win The Republican party is a danger to The Republic and to Democracy. #Friday #Spouting #truth #LifeOfAuggie #Politics #history #Resist
05:49 PM - Jun 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}