EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
Count me out; it's bad enough that my state is trying to be Florida of the north.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
02:25 PM - Jun 16, 2023
06:37 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Mister Pants
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
As your cheese providing neighbor to the northeast, I’ve wondered what has happened to your and my state over the past few decades. Then I realized what happened. Reagan happened. The first “star” candidate. Destroyed the middle class, education, unions, regulation of media. Opened the doors
06:47 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Mister Pants
A
for Limbaugh and Fox. That slippery slope of slanted “news” sucked in the silent racism that was until that time dormant. Gave them the boogie man de jour to blame their woes on. The economy shifted upwards and it was always the fault of any race of non-whites to steer the focus on.
In response to Mister Pants.
06:51 AM - Jun 17, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
First, that's a fair assessment.

Second, I don't know whether to be impressed or chagrined that you recognized which state I was talking about.
06:57 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Mister Pants
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
I thought I saw it in your bio? Good morning, btw.
06:59 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Mister Pants
A
Easy to blame solutions for complex problems. Which is also the magic of religion. Eliminate any critical thinking and simply accept the teachings. The age old story of taking the east way out. Absolving yourself of blame for the problem and casting it on the other, the magical solution.
06:55 AM - Jun 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}