Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
Such wonderful advice
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Don't worry about trolls taking screenshots of what is happening here and posting them on Twitter. Be yourself; this is your community. If they weren't threatened by Spoutible, they wouldn't spend so much time trying to destroy this community. Ignore them, they are irrelevant.
01:23 PM - Jun 17, 2023
01:30 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
I got knocked off the App for some reason, and while trying to log back in it took me to all these Twitter based articles about how “bad” Spoutible was. They obviously feel quite threatened over at the bluebird site. I find that quite interesting. 🤔😜☮️I’m looking forward to the IPhone App!
01:33 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
Morning Yvette,
I am on pins and needles for the app. I rarely go to the bird bath mostly just to try and get some folks I respect over there to take a look here. I have seen a lot of negative Spoutible talk. I kind of chuckle as it's all lies.
In response to Yvette.
01:41 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
I find it amusing that the Twitter acolytes feel threatened by Spoutible. I mean this place is tiny. I will say I tried a few other Social Media sites before landing here. Post wasn’t bad. It just wasn’t exciting. Counter Social I didn’t like. Mastodon was clunky. Musk ruined Twitter all by himself
01:53 PM - Jun 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}