Knit vs Purl
A
Now that's another good conversation - what's your earliest memory? Mine is the Kennedy assassination. I was 4.
Li Milla4 @LiMilla4
My first memory is my third birthday party, in the hospital cafeteria in Little Rock, where my paternal grandfather died. Cake!

Very distinctive memory. He died the next day. Can you imagine what a pita my bday must have been? Ugh.

I don't remember another bday, 'tiil I was 15.
10:26 PM - Jun 17, 2023
10:33 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
In response to Knit vs Purl.
I remember being in the hospital waiting area when I was under 3. I was left with the nurse while my mom and her sisters went up to see my grandmother just before she died. I sat at the nurses desk and I can clearly remember playing with plastic toy trains. There was a desk lamp with a pull chain.
11:57 PM - Jun 17, 2023
K Ray
A
Maybe around 2-3 y.o. Me & the kid next door about the same age sharing the front passenger seat of his Dad's little sports car (top down), my hair blowing around in the wind, and riding along eating crinkle-cut fries with ketchup that were resting on the opened door of the glove compartment.
11:09 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Nancy Kurinec
A
Mine is from when I was about 1-1/2 my mother said, I was in my crib, standing on the side and I could see my parent's bedroom light was on, 2 guys were carrying my mom out - it was EMTs taking her to the ER on a stretcher, she was miscarrying with her last pregnancy.
11:02 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Nancy Kurinec
A
In response to Nancy Kurinec.
I always just thought it was just a dream until I told my mother about it and she confirmed it was real.
11:05 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Kelly LeGris
A
Being carried by my dad through the hospital. I was almost 2, and was sick. I remember my head against his shoulder as he carried me and lots of people.
10:43 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Lei`alalani AAPI
A
My earliest memory is my mother shooting a diaper pail. I was almost 2!
10:35 PM - Jun 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}