E Z
A
I’m NOT! Taking away credit for, “Job well done as it’s designed to be done.”

7 tons of incoming #Cocaine seized before it hits US markets belies the simple fact of US cocaine DEMAND!

https://www.upi.com/amp/Top_News/US/2023/06/17/us-coast-guard-seizes-over-14k-pounds-cocaine/8321687...
03:44 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Vaughn Hilton
A
In response to E Z.
I wish there was a way to tag it so when it shows up in the "hood" it can be tracked back to how it got there. That's a lot of money to not end up in someone's freezer.
06:30 PM - Jun 18, 2023
E Z
A
In response to Vaughn Hilton.
I’m a LOT sympathetic to peeps without control - every addicts wish.
And, the overall demand of (still illegal) substances is the casual user.
So… when those Coasties in the pic head out to Vegas for their pal’s bachelor party, they’ll be sniffin cocaine right off that boat et al.
06:37 PM - Jun 18, 2023
RScottTiptonMPA
B
In response to E Z.
Most folks don't realize the markets (legitimate and illegitimate) are both controlled by #TheOnePercenters .
06:22 PM - Jun 18, 2023
E Z
A
In response to RScottTiptonMPA.
…always keep him handy.
06:23 PM - Jun 18, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to E Z.
The GOP will whine and complain hardcore about that. The GOP has whined that the Border Patrol and the Coast Guard has confiscated and seized drugs.
06:14 PM - Jun 18, 2023
E Z
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
“The #Republicans will whine and complain…”

Is a simple default to a group (elected that they are) having zero ideas to improve.

They are the “managers” everyone loathes working with.
06:17 PM - Jun 18, 2023
E Z
A
In response to E Z.
In fact, there’s so much cocaine there, it is more than likely that some of it is meant to be purchased by the very friends, family and loved ones of those Coast Guards-people proudly flashing their guns and ‘guns’ all around it.
03:46 AM - Jun 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}