Maple Leaf Fields
A
So fed up with other apps. The amount of abuse and hate is unreal. I really hope this one lives up to its promises. Now share some happy news with me... Anything at all... Let's all just breath and smile for a bit.
08:33 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Maple Leaf Fields.
Doesn't the block function work on other apps? Surely it must. If you want positivity, then YOU need to bring it. The best thing about Spoutible is the lack of an algorithm & I'm open to any news, good-bad-ugly, anyone wants to share. I scroll right on by the things I don't like. It works.
08:42 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Maple Leaf Fields
A
It does but only to a certain extent. I try to pass by or block much of it but you try to have a conversation with someone and the weirdest nastiest people will jump in with their nonsense and they seem to attract more of the same. Some days it's just a bit much. I'll be glad to be rid of it.
In response to Licia.
09:12 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Maple Leaf Fields.
I suspect other people have more feeling than I do. I have no qualms about blocking early. Once it's done, I won't give them another thought. I already have pests in my physical life trying to get eradicated. There's only so much I'm willing to deal with online. Good luck in finding what you need.
05:53 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}