Chance
B
Don't know about the rest of you but I clearly remember that MF saying they will follow the evidence wherever it may lead knowing all along they weren't going to do SHIT! But I'm supposed to run out and give the Dems my vote because you want me too FUCK THAT! Biden can't lead a horse to water!!
Vinnie Longobardo @VinnieLongobardo
Being partisan by trying not to appear partisan or something more sinister?
https://washingtonpress.co...
01:51 PM - Jun 19, 2023
02:28 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Sally Jarmuskiewicz
A
In response to Chance.
Yes. Side with the insurrectionists. That will teach the Dems.
Do you really believe that nonsense?
02:32 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Sally Jarmuskiewicz.
I'm not siding with anyone did I say run out and vote Republican,,,,? NO I said I'm not voting for them you can continue to support them because you get something in return they don't do SHIT for BLACK people after they get ours!!
02:36 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Sally Jarmuskiewicz
A
In response to Chance.
We are a 2 party system, whether you like it or not. If you vote 3rd party or don't vote at all, it is a win for the Republicans. Just ask Hillary.
This country got screwed because of that thinking. That thinking gave us Trump.
02:40 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Chance
B
Listen do I have a right to do as I feel? I don't owe this country SHIT it owes my ANCESTORS but I don't see you making a issue about that this country has never embraced or loved us has refused to protect us but I'm supposed to vote to protect it...? You are sadly mistaken if you think so
02:44 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Sally Jarmuskiewicz
A
Of course you have a right to do as you feel. I am just terrified that it we will get Trump or a wannabe Trump. I am not sure this country would survive it. Good luck to you.
In response to Chance.
02:51 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Chance
B
Good luck to you as well and I don't think the country would survive either that will lead to mass OPPRESSION or a new free and just society so all the people who speak of wanting equality will get a chance to put up or shut up
02:57 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}