RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay this came across my time line, and it actually dovetails into the thread I made earlier. The questions I will ask is this, has Jack Smith/Merrick Garland made any announcements to this effect? Where are the NYTs sources? Whom are their sources? This is straight out scaremongering.
04:23 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Yup

This was one of the first motions filed by Smith's team, and the judge rapidly assented and ordered silence on the topic, barred Trump from even keeping defense info

NYT is, as usual, always wears a liberal costume but frames everything in a way that favors autocrats
06:33 PM - Jun 19, 2023
David James
A
Been watching variants of this rubbish on the bird site all day long, I cannot believe that Garland and Smith have worked patiently and got this far without playing out every scenario, it would be disaster if Trump were to get off on a technicality, I’m sure they made absolutely certain he will not.
06:18 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
According to Andrew Weissman on this topic, Jack Smith and his team have already played out all of these different scenarios and will have procured exactly what evidence will be needed to execute this case without giving away any top secret information.
06:10 PM - Jun 19, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:12 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Ground Control
A
Or, as I call it, BS. @PalmerReport pointed out that this and a similar WaPo article about the FBI is about pandering to the outrage addicts for clicks. There's no real news right now so they gotta pull the traffic in somehow.
06:02 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I wouldn't take anything Occupy Democrats says seriously. They are all about fear mongering to get people hyped up and angry. Not much different than Fox News IMO except one is on cable and the other on SM.
05:11 PM - Jun 19, 2023
EMJAYESS
A
First, Occupy Democrats is a hyper-partisan group known for being very misleading. Second, the fact that the DOJ had hundreds of documents to charge him with, and only selected 30+ means they selectively chose documents that were less "secret" than the rest.

Check OD's most recent false claims:
04:59 PM - Jun 19, 2023
EMJAYESS
A
In response to EMJAYESS.
Weird. When I posted my reply, it showed this link, but then it disappeared. So here it is again. This is in regards to Occupy Democrats being a hyper-partisan group known for being misleading.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=occupy-democrats
09:49 PM - Jun 19, 2023
ScorpioDawn
A
Occupy Democrats is good at creating sensational headlines. I’ve mostly stopped caring what they write. Is the NYT article factual? Probably not. That’s where the outrage should be.
04:54 PM - Jun 19, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:50 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Gary A
A
I imagine their sources are Steve Bannon and three Trump voters whom they found in a Wheeling, West Virginia Waffle House.
04:46 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Joseph Smith
A
This is fiction, NYT just trying to sell papers and ads.
04:44 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
I'd take this with several billion grains of salt - maybe an entire salt mine's worth of salt.
04:33 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Thee Madam Lady ?
A
There is no negotiating with a Terrorist! Security codes should be changed anyway.
04:29 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Heidi Hafeken
A
That's how too much political fundraising works now.
04:28 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Jim Flanigan
A
The ‘source’ is probably named Onalday Umptray Uniorjay
04:27 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
They most certainly have not. He's the top of the chain. He's not getting a plea deal.
04:24 PM - Jun 19, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
Yes and i did a thread on this not more than an hour ago.
04:30 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}