Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/4
I used to be so nice, everyone said so. A lot of people still do. I'm also kind, though taking my word for it isn't the best idea because lots of people say that about themselves and it isn't true. But in my mid-40s now I wish bad shit on bad people so many times a day. And I feel no guilt.
08:52 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/4
I feel anger I wish I didn't have to feel. And a need for vengeance and a need to defend the defenseless or fuck people up who are trying to hurt people who don't do shit to anyone. I want my scythe or my archers bow and I want to mow down the evil in this world.
08:54 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/4
I wouldn't be a superhero. Maybe an anti-hero, though I don't need to be anything special, I'd work in the shadows. But then I'd sit in a church pew and ask forgiveness or seek absolution from my indifferent cat or mandatory religious secondary character since all of our lives are stories.
08:56 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/4
I'm writing again so that's likely why my brain is thinking this way. But I'm serious about being angrier the older I get and wanting to do something about it, to end the grip that cruel, mean, greedy, shitty people have on the world.
08:58 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I always liked Zena. For me the first real kick ass female warrior.
09:07 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
Xena is the shit, yes.
11:56 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}