Island Girl
A
"What if real freedom isn’t about being able to own unlimited guns…but living in a society where you can go in public without a credible fear of being randomly shot?"

https://brianklaas.substac...
03:21 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Tony
A
In response to Island Girl.
Yes. I’ve never understood that people don’t seem to see that the chance of being killed in school, at the mall, on the street, in church, in bars, at concerts & just about anywhere is not being free. Freedom is NOT having to worry about that …
09:25 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Kelli R
A
Since moving to England three years ago, I, too, have a completely different perspective on gun violence. As horrendous as things were while living in Texas, reading about the heart wrenching murders since leaving is so much worse because I now know it doesn’t have to be that way.
04:36 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Its simple. You can't exercise any freedom, including the right to own guns, if you're DEAD. Because, you're DEAD. Anything which demonstrably increases death (which US gun culture does-no other developed country that isn't in the middle of a war comes close to US gun deaths) is anti-freedom.
09:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Nancy K
A
Do you live in the Mt Baker neighborhood of Seattle? (Beautiful cover photo)
03:55 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Island Girl
A
In response to Nancy K.
Thanks! 😊 To answer your Q: No, but I love that area. Lived in Seattle for many years, but now on a nearby island.
04:35 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}