Claudia Citro
A
@Bowerydoll Is it somewhat like mansplaining? Or more like your boss trying to tell you how to do the job you’ve been doing for twenty years? Or your spouse telling you how to make dinner, which you’ve been doing fr forty years? Or worse? Cause those are annoying as hell!
Bowerydoll @Bowerydoll
Daily PSA to all white spouters:
Remember to watch how easy it feels for you to presume BIPOC folks need lessons in their own history. We are all-too-aware of who our ancestors were and the histories we descend from. Trying to teach us things we already know stinks of white privilege and (contd)
08:58 PM - Jun 19, 2023
09:03 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Mary Weigle
A
. @Social_Introvert I am not really certain if your comment to @Bowerydoll is supportive or condescending. Sadly, @bowerydoll , we should never let anyone stop talking about it.
The book banning and taking down statues feels as though ther are trying to erase history. THIS is how history repeats i
In response to Claudia Citro.
03:11 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Mary Weigle.
@mary_weigle and @Bowerydoll
Since bowerydoll knew that I was speaking tongue firmly in cheek, and was certainly not belittling anyone, I’m pretty sure she and I are ok. Women commiserating is a time honored way of sharing our human experiences.
04:30 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
Sis, we are MORE than ok. I got your vibe when i read the first sentence. Like I said -- you nailed it🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
09:53 PM - Jun 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}