Kai Kronfield
A
thread 1/2
I really want to use this site more, but am having the hardest time finding a community/rebuilding my follow list from the bird app. My kingdom for a tool that can be used to scrape the names of my follows there and input it here to find who's migrated over. I would leave that hell hole in a second.
06:05 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Kai Kronfield
A
thread 2/2
(And a mute button or at least the ability to turn off someone's respouts, because some of y'all do that way too much.)
06:08 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Matt Brown
A
In response to Kai Kronfield.
I've been looking at hashtags as of late and then see who looks interesting.
01:49 AM - Jun 21, 2023
PS Annie
A
It took me a while. I would suggest looking for a few key people and going through their list of follows. You will also see a lot of the same spouts over and over if you stay only on your timeline when you're getting started. Use the explore function and follow freely. You can always unfollow.
09:35 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
Kai, please be aware that Musk has blocked all non-paying APIs from interacting with any part of Twitter. What does this mean? Even if @cbouzy provided Spoutible users with a tool to help bring over your Twitter followers, Twitter's new design already blocks that tool.
09:34 PM - Jun 20, 2023 (Edited)
Participation Trophy Wife
A
I've been here since the first week. I finally gave up on "finding" my old peeps (except one--hi, @apfel_sarah ) and just started over. You'll find a new family here.
06:33 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Participation Trophy Wife.
Aw thanks so much! And 100% agreement - it was hard to give up some Twitter friends who haven't moved over, but I've made some wonderful new ones here, and hey, some of the Twittwr friends are FINALLY getting fed up enough to leave that shithole and come over, so you never know...
06:38 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Margo Green
A
I can't help with a tool, but the explore tab is your best bet for finding people along with the making waves section.
06:09 PM - Jun 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}