Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
I wish when you're creating a thread, it didn't post until the WHOLE thing is done, & then you hit a button saying, SPOUT OFF THREAD.

I keep jumping into ppl's threads as they are making them. Then I'm reacting to each individually & not as a whole, as well as not sure how long it will be. 😐
06:32 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Paul Loop
A
I just did my first threaded spout and got the same early responses before I was through. a small annoyance for sure, but doing the thread itself was amazing. didn't realize until i was done that spoutible supplies the thread chaptering (?) for you, the `1/2, 2/2' stuff.
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
06:35 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Diane ZB
A
In response to Paul Loop.
Chris Bouzy said a future feature will allow you to create the threaded spout first before posting it. The auto numbering is awesome and the ability to create the full thread before spouting it will make it even better!
06:57 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Paul Loop.
I am clueless on doing a thread via words not code. Wanna give me a lesson? 😁
06:41 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Paul Loop
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
basically you just do a spout, post it, then look at the spout, click the dots and you'll see the thread option. click it and it will reappear with an `add to threaded spout' button. click that, make your next entry and send it and you'll the two pieces now with 1/2 and 2/2 on it.
07:37 PM - Jun 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}