-Overexcited dogs can injure kids/elderly people
-Loose dogs can get into things or into traffic
When in doubt, leash your dog!
#DogTips #DogsOfSpoutible
07:59 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Nancy M.
It's a nightmare on my bike path. Usually I stop & walk my bike past dogs to avoid a confrontation with owners. The dogs are just doing what comes natural to protect their owner

The bloke owners on the other hand & their entitled rage, etc it's just safe to remain on the good side of trouble.
01:21 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Nancy M
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
I used to walk/cycle with a high pitch frequency corrector. People can't hear it but dogs can & it's usually enough to get their attention & make them go in the opposite direction. If you do it sneakily, the dog's owner won't even know what happened & you can just smile, wave & continue on your way
01:35 PM - Jun 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (catsnedeker) can see their posts

Roxy French
A
In response to Nancy M.
So important! I try to avoid other dogs when walking clients you never know when they will unexpectedly react🦮
08:19 AM - Jun 21, 2023
Mel Broussard
A
In response to Nancy M.
I have a black lab mix that comes in at about 89 lbs. I always have him on the leash when not in my home or fenced in yard. Many people are afraid of black dogs in general. He is a big goofy couch potato who would hurt no one but..I can't be certain about the next dog we meet.
07:57 AM - Jun 21, 2023
Nancy M
A
In response to Mel Broussard.
Thanks for understanding the need to leash ALL dogs! I rescued a dog who is dog aggressive, and I get so mad at people who just let their dogs run up on him, putting me in the middle of a dog fight. They then have the audacity to yell at me! There are leash laws for a reason
08:03 AM - Jun 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}