Sally Koenig
A
👀 Rule of law out the window, Navalny is subjected to the full political prisoner treatment by a despotic Putin: bogus charges; secretive rigged trial in prison not open to the media or his family. The Putin regime is pariah. Navanly steadfastly resists.
10:25 AM - Jun 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Sally Koenig.
Navalny isn't much better than Putin. Yall keep stanning though. Nalvany is a Russian nationalist.
10:30 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Sally Koenig
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
I do feel compassion and admiration for Navalny for standing up to Putin and suffering the consequences of repeated imprisonments and 2 assignation attempts for doing so. He’s also against the war in Ukraine and not a lying-corrupt-paranoid-dictator-murderer. Really no equivalence imo.
12:49 PM - Jun 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I don't trust that one bit. Ask a Ukrainian how they feel about Nalvany.
01:25 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Sally Koenig
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Referring to him as Nazi is an inflammatory and possibly defamatory label. I truthfully haven’t taken a deep dive into his personal/political views so don’t want to defend him here but my understanding is that he’s more progressive than Putin - believes in free speech, freedom of press, rule of law.
09:38 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Sally Koenig
A
Even IF it’s true that he’s a legit racist and an anti semite (and that’s not good), Navalny’s not the President/leader of anything rn. Putin is, and he’s an autocrat and demagogue who is clearly committing horrific war crimes and violating the human rights of political dissenters.
09:52 PM - Jun 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}