Courtney McCain
A
Why do so many people think that Trump has a chance to win in 2024? That makes no sense to me. What states will he flip that he lost in 2020? Who are the 2020 Biden voters who will inexplicably vote for Trump? I'm not seeing how the math works.
09:31 AM - Jun 22, 2023
RA
A
In response to Courtney McCain.
It's not about flipping voters; it's about voter suppression, voter turnout, and the Republicans refining their power to overturn election results at the state level.
09:42 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Jake Wasserman
A
I don't personally think he'll win
( or even get the nomination )
but:
1) There's *lots* of Dems that reject the "Biden has dementia" smears out loud but have been quietly swayed by the FUD
2) P.Biden has a big enthusiasm gap
3) Mainstream Media Horse Race coverage continues to drown out clarity,
&,
09:40 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Jake Wasserman
A
In response to Jake Wasserman.
4) Anybody (myself included) who lived through the 2016 campaign has plenty of reason to second guess ourselves about P.Trump's electoral odds
5) There were vital voter protections that we failed to maintain, expand, reinforce
6) A lot of the January 6 Coup architecture is still in place
09:51 AM - Jun 22, 2023
James Ledbetter
A
The MAGA supporters are relying on bigger MAGA turnout in those states. It's also a symptom of the bubbles we all live in, they think that EVERYONE thinks like those that are closest to them. I just hope the Dems are as focused on voter turnout as MAGA is in vitriol.
09:35 AM - Jun 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}