AR McGee
A
thread 1/2
Let's talk about this mercenary gone rogue for just a hot minute: Though people are cheering about how it's good for Ukraine, I do not think this guy is on the side of the Ukraine. He's got a personal grudge against the Defence Minister, whom he claims misled the Russian people AND PUTIN. Also,
10:13 PM - Jun 23, 2023
AR McGee
A
thread 2/2
these guys are for hire. There's no loyalty, no fighting for a common good (although right now they seem to be fighting for a common grudge). And, WHILE the immediate chaos will benefit Ukraine, I do not believe that this guy is pro-Ukraine. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw his fat ass.
10:17 PM - Jun 23, 2023
AR McGee
A
Yes, agreed. And it is good for them in the short term. But there is something foreboding about these guys.
In response to Mindy!!!.
10:20 PM - Jun 23, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to AR McGee.
I mean yeah. They're all killers. They're all trying to be dictators. They're unhinged, dangerous AF psychopaths. Hopefully they'll destroy themselves attacking each other in their lust for power.
10:33 PM - Jun 23, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
In the meantime Russia falls into even more disarray than currently. If the entire state collapses, good.
10:36 PM - Jun 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}