Jess Martin
A
I'm ambivalent on this...I don't really want #Prigozhin to return to #Ukraine and attack....

Unless #Ukraine and Prigozhin join forces.

I like the #DivideAndConquer currently going on. Maybe #Zelenskyy can try for #Odessa and #Crimea but I wouldn't want him to go beyond the Ukrainian borders.
Drakoulis Goudis @Drakoulis
The current #RussiaCoup which is underway by the mercenary #wagner , led by lunatic former #Putin chef #Prigozhin #YevgenyPrigozhin , is a golden window of opportunity for #Ukraine to punch a hole in the Russian defense line in South Ukraine.

The longer the #coup lasts, the better for Ukraine!
06:18 AM - Jun 24, 2023
06:27 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Jess Martin.
#Prigozhin is a lunatic and power hungry. His mercenary group tortures people around the world. I don't see him joining forces with #Ukraine .

Their in-house fighting should give Ukraine a respite to regroup.
07:12 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Yes, Zelenskyy badly needs a holiday.
07:14 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Maura
B
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Let him go after Putin. That is the greatest help he can give to the people of Ukraine
08:26 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Chris L
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I doubt very much whether Ukraine has any ambitions beyond its borders. Previous incursions have been more about making Russia think twice about committing all its forces to the Ukraine occupation, undermining the credibility of Putin and hitting key logistic targets.
06:50 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Chris L.
Yes, I think this is a good time for #Zelenskyy to relax a bit, rebuild and recollect until the next Russian foray/invasion/detente.

Man needs a holiday.
06:52 AM - Jun 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}