💜 Callie 💜
A
“Quoting Hitler on the one hand and censoring Anne Frank on the other exposes the Moms For Liberty for who they really are, a white supremacist organization hiding under the guise of womanhood, parental rights, and patriotism.”—Allison Wiltz 🔥🔥
11:42 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Rainbow Trucknutz
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
Well, they don't hate threesomes
04:04 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Roger Munday
D
These people are grooming thier children to be fascists. The generations they are impacting will continue to haunt our chilidrens generation either as the same thorn in our side or as their fascists rulers.

We must work to Stop fascist Repubs from putting the yoke of a fascists dictator on them.
09:16 AM - Jun 25, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Roger Munday.
Exactly. It’s frightening. I’m seeing elementary-age kids with warped, ignorant views and a tremendous amount of hatred. And, here’s the kicker….. they’re not all white. Their families are buying into this nonsense.
12:42 PM - Jun 25, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:42 PM - Jun 24, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to William Turner.
04:12 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
Liberty: the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views. So - how do book bans, silencing teachers, erasing history, and silencing people equal liberty?
01:11 PM - Jun 24, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Craig Wiesner.
It doesn’t. They just want the freedom and liberty to control others.
04:13 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Hercule Poirot
A
You win a prize if you can tell the difference between the Daughters of the American Revolution, the United Daughters of the Confederacy and Moms for LIberty. There is none. All white, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-semites. Nikki Haley should feel right at home with these evil witches.
12:53 PM - Jun 24, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Hercule Poirot.
Preach, Hercule!! 👏🏽
04:14 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Jillian Anger
A
In response to Hercule Poirot.
Well, you gave it away.
My guess was going to be that one of them was a higher percentage of bleach blondes than the rest, but I guess not. 🤷‍♀️
04:19 PM - Jun 24, 2023

Only followers of this user (CesarSanchez) can see their posts

💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Cesar.
“Klanned Karenhood”

I’m stealing this. 😂🤣
04:16 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
Moms for Liberty are 100% just the Daughters of the Confederacy rebranded.
11:43 AM - Jun 24, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Deirdre Assenza.
Exactly. They sure don’t try to come up with anything new, besides a lame name. Same racism…different day. I guess that’s a good thing. But, can’t believe folks don’t (or won’t) see through their lies.
04:19 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Deirdre Assenza.
A basket of deplorabelles.

#BasketOfDeplorabelles .
02:30 AM - Jun 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}