Barb W (ν)
A
Excellent article that states the facts so damn clearly.. “..We seem to forget that people die from poverty, unsafe jobs, illness, state violence, and related causes every single day––and that their deaths are a direct result of cruel policy crafted by billionaires and corporate interests.”
09:59 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Barb W (ν).
There should be no billionaires.

Must like the monarchy, it doesn't really matter whether the individual billionaire is a good person or not. One person having that much means lots of other people don't have enough. And a few people having that much influence inherently erodes democracy.
03:58 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Absolutely 💯!!!
09:36 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Love Miracles
B
Yes, we do need a world without billionaires.
11:09 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
How does history continuously repeat itself?
The lessons taught from the past are doomed to be forgotten in the future because nobody was alive to see it or they were unaffected by it. #sadtruths
01:20 PM - Jun 25, 2023 (Edited)
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
I am baffled by that ? every single day🤦🏽‍♀️
01:39 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Darlene Pytlinski
B
They catch and kill everything I like. Big beta babies.
11:43 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Darlene Pytlinski.
They are quite morally depraved.. how sad to be in a position to do some real good, and instead choose to do more harm..
12:08 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Simon Sands
A
Yes it is a well written article but I dont agree with all of the points he articulated....this world is not going anywhere so we need both billionaires and workers...thats just reality...the world is not fair and was never meant to be fair....
11:15 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Surely you agree we can & should do better then this? All people should have living wages, decent housing, healthcare, clean food and water. We all need clean air & land to breathe & live. Safe environments to live. we’re talking basic human rights.
11:27 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Simon Sands.
nothing is or will ever be perfect but the intentional cruelty designed to keep the classes down in the depths of lack is absolutely unacceptable
11:33 AM - Jun 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}