Deirdre Assenza
A
Another person harassed into quitting. Targetted harassment is the new go-to right-wing tool.
01:34 PM - Jun 25, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Increasing escalation of right wing hostilities and violence towards truth, science, education and civility. A slippery slope. We’re literally at a point where opposing views are to be met with threats of violence and intimidation. This is not politics, it is fascism. They hate our existence.
In response to Deirdre Assenza.
01:49 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
My elderly parents always say that situations like this are cyclical. I keep saying we have never had a situation like this in my lifetime where the Republican Party is a Fascist Party and they aren’t hiding it anymore! Roughly 80% of the Party are in a CULT. They need to be deprogrammed!
01:57 PM - Jun 25, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Yvette.
Your parents are correct. There has always been a period of backlash that follows societal progress. Conservatism has been a reactionary countermeasure to civil rights advances. This is the “cult” of white supremacy. It should be classified as a mental disorder.
02:10 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
Absolutely. They are so scared to lose the “old ways” they’re willing to fight violently to keep them. It's literally the worst thing, for the human species.
01:52 PM - Jun 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}