Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/2
It's funny, when u talk to the doctors in my life and I say things like, "so I was on Spoutible." just like u used to day, so I was on Twitter. And I explained to my therapist that Spoutible is my new Twitter but it's better and here's why. But yeah, I'm on here now and creating a social niche.
04:03 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/2
I imagine it like my virtual bedroom, different from the one at home, and I have friends over like the uncool but lovable girls in teen flicks and rom-coms (I hate rom-coms). And I just hang out there and express myself. That might sound dorky or weird, y'all know I don't give a shit.
04:05 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
😂
I talk about Spoutible more than I ever talked about Twitter. And I'm "socializing" on Spoutible much more than I ever had on any site, including FB, and those are all ppl I've met in person.

I like you all more! 👍🏾
02:38 AM - Jun 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Well I was on Twitter for 14 years so there were lots of adventures and shenanigans to discuss over time. I can say I talk about here with more calm and keen interest, because there's more general social behavior and bpeople happy to be here.
08:45 AM - Jun 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (Canyonsfan) can see their posts

Janet aka April
A
In response to Inconclusive Laura®️.
I had no friends on Twitter. Which was fine with me. I love it here.
08:40 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Inconclusive Laura®️.
Same, Laura 😊
10:05 PM - Jun 26, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
i find myself doing the same. and nobody knows what i'm taling about either.
04:05 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to (laura) elsen.
Yeah. I think in the next 6 months that might change but for now I do have to introduce people to it if I talk about it.
04:06 PM - Jun 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}