Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I've always respected him for putting a woman's right to choose over his personal beliefs based on his religion. It's always mattered a lot to me.
Stephen Michael @stephenreports
Speaking at a fundraiser tonight in Maryland, President Biden got very candid about his faith and abortion: “I'm a practicing Catholic. I'm not big on abortion, but guess what? Roe vs. Wade got it right.” #Politics
08:20 PM - Jun 27, 2023
09:38 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
😎 Biden is the real deal:
Presidential.
10:53 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Agreed.
10:59 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Same. He reminds me of a close friend who works at a planned parenthood in GA. For her, personally due to faith, abortion was the wrong choice so when she got pregnant after a 1 night stand she had her son. She'd also do everything in her power to help someone make the right choice for them
09:46 PM - Jun 27, 2023
David James
A
That’s because he is rational enough to realize that overturning Roe v. Wade is not the way to go, no matter what their faith, women should have a complete right to choose.
09:43 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to David James.
Not just being unhappy with it being overturned, but being a supporter of it when it was law. Period. He was the same stance with marriage equality and that took guts because Obama waffled on it and the Catholics, a big base, were pissed at Biden for a minute.
09:46 PM - Jun 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}