Professor Kyle
A
As they should. On his own merits, Biden is a phenomenal president who's gotten so many important things done against the odds, including internationally. Compare him to the last guy & he's the greatest president of all time. If only some in his own country could open their eyes and understand this.
Allwftopic @Allwftopic
Most people around the world in a new survey have largely positive views of the U.S. and President Biden, according to data from the Pew Research Center.
10:51 AM - Jun 28, 2023
10:58 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I won't lie. Uncle Joe has honestly surprised me, even as I knew he'd be a massive improvement over Mango Mussolini. But it's a nice surprise, right? Have had too few of those over the last several years.
01:29 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Ground Control.
Yeah, I figured he and his team would be good, but they're even better than expected. Dark Brandon has risen.
01:32 PM - Jun 28, 2023
PS Annie
A
I think many of us would happily have Biden running our countries. I haven't felt that way about a US president since Obama.
I mean Trudeau is much better than the alternatives, but Biden's ability to get shit done is second to none. I can only imagine how the Brits feel with their shitshow.
01:13 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
Yah, they will miss the water when the well runs dry. By then, it's going to be too late.

It's a chore trying to unearth some people's mental capacity.
11:08 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
100%. People don't want to give up their biases, even when presented with clear evidence.
11:14 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Allwftopic
A
Well said 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
11:08 AM - Jun 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}