Claudia Citro
A
Jennifer Ruben on Bidenomics
01:11 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Yvette
A
Considering what a mess TRUMP left, I think Biden has done an amazing job! I wanted Warren, but Biden has done much better than I ever thought he would. I do eventually want to see a more progressive Democrat in the White House, but right now we just have to hold it. Biden has been underestimated.
In response to Claudia Citro.
01:15 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Apara Basu
B
In response to Yvette.
The real problems are the post-leftists. They want the support of the Dems but don't support the leaders who can nudge the regular Americans to move towards a better society.
05:27 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Yvette.
He has been very competent and steady on the issues where it was most urgent and crucial (I'm thinking particularly of Ukraine and the insurrection). He has also been surprisingly bold on infrastructure, and effective at getting at least some things through Congress.

Plus, you know, not a fascist.
01:30 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I always liked Biden, but he was in Obama’s shadow for 8 years. He’s so much better than I realized at negotiating with horrible, recalcitrant people. To take on that job at his age is quite impressive. We’ll look back and realize how utterly amazing Biden has been. He & Kamala deserve more credit
01:36 PM - Jun 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}