Deirdre Assenza
A
I will take an older gent who uses a CPAP to sleep well and stay sharp over that hamburger juice stain psycho any day of the g*ddam week.
09:48 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Deirdre Assenza.
Well Sis…we could blame the the increase on ALL CPAP users in Climate Change ( the science they care not believe in). Because some scientists, and studies show that there is a correlation.

It’s estimated that at least 25 million American adults suffer from sleep apnea or other sleep disorders.
01:49 PM - Jun 29, 2023 (Edited)
Deirdre Assenza
A
100%! I have two friends in their 30s who use CPAP machines. The controversy is ridiculous.
In response to Lisse (she/her).
01:52 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Deirdre Assenza.
It is, Sis! 💖. But really…the controversy is just a cover up for the truth of what is #MVPKamalaHarris . They don’t want to say what is really the issue.

They are probably all using CPAP machines! They are handed out like prizes now for anyone with sleep problems.
02:02 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
You are SO right. And I -hate- it. She is the most qualified person I can think of in a while to possibly hold the presidency. She honestly reminds me of Barak Obama. And not for like racist gross reasons. She's just so even-tempered, smart, and solid. That's everything a president should be.
02:05 PM - Jun 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}