Thediem Thuhdium
A
thread 1/4
In vague relation to my previous spout, I will say I was absolutely thrilled by Miles' journey in AtSV. His little speech to Miguel that was capped off with "Nah, Imma do my own thing," was perfect for him. The only thing I missed that I was expecting there was a shoulder touch reference.
02:30 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Thediem Thuhdium
A
thread 2/4
LARGE SPOILERS FOR ATSV below

Like honestly, I feel like in the entire movie Miles was the most Spider-Man-esque of all of them. Like he says, "Spider-Man always does both." I feel Miguelis too disheartened by the loss of the life he [sorta] stole that he now thinks everyone needs to feel that pain
02:34 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Thediem Thuhdium
A
thread 3/4
and anguish which has manifested as his understanding of Canon events. Like, the fact that Miles' home universe and Earth-42 are both still standing is a stark[heh] anomaly if 42's Miles becoming Spider-Man/Peter Parker of Miles' home universe are supposedly important. If Peter is dead and 42-Miles
02:35 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Thediem Thuhdium
A
thread 4/4
is the Prowler, how has that not disrupted a Canon event? Also, the fact that now-former Captain Stacy resigned and no ill effects fired off as a result blows more holes in Miguel's theory. I'm curious how it'll all play out when Beyond the Spider-verse comes out, I'm curious to hear more thoughts.
02:37 AM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}