King Lavender-licous
A
If we weren't fighting for basic rights I'd agree with being picky.

If we weren't constantly fighting off republicans who want to tear down everything we've ever built, I could understand being picky.

Picky is a luxury. We’ve got to survive and hope we make it to picky.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
11:00 PM - Jun 29, 2023
12:19 AM - Jun 30, 2023 (Edited)
David 1914
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
I don’t see where voting for Dems all these years have helped. If you believe that a duopoly is all we will ever have then you continue to vote for the Dems. But if you believe the Dems can should be replaced with a less conservative party then things might have to get worse before they get better.
10:02 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to David 1914.
Wow. If you are LGBTQIA+ or can get pregnant your rights have been stripped away because of this attitude since it is what brought us Bush and Trump. Your purity tests are costing peoples' rights and lives.
10:36 AM - Jun 30, 2023
David 1914
A
I am simply asking people to think do they really think things are going to get better under the Democrats without pushing the Democrats much further left than they are now. Just saying Vote Blue w/o further thought gets us where we are today. Roe gone, VRA gone, AA gone.
In response to Salma Typhii.
10:46 AM - Jun 30, 2023
glinyx
A
In response to David 1914.
You don't understand the machinations of the GOP over the last 40 years to maintain and expand power.

Looking at one issue doesn't address the gerrymandering, social engineering, media manipulation, and outright illegal activities of the GOP.
10:55 AM - Jun 30, 2023
David 1914
A
In response to glinyx.
And what I am questioning is where is the Dems equal and opposite machinations to combat what the Republicans have done. I’ve seen no plan. Vote Blue no matter who is not a plan.
11:33 AM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}