Steven Beschloss
A
End affirmative action to strengthen diversity. Allow a web designer to discriminate against LGBTQ people. Refuse Biden’s plan to provide forgiveness for student loans that would most help economically disadvantaged. Get the drift—the backward shove?
10:57 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Jeff Lockard
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
I used to think they were trying to drag us back to the 1950s. Now, I’m thinking 1930s.
10:24 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Dorothy Ruh
A
Yep.
08:32 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Yvette
A
It’s definitely a “Let them Eat Cake” moment brought to us by an out of touch right wing majority on the SC! Why doesn’t the SC have to OBEY ANY ETHICS rules? If Americans were given a survey of Institutions we NO Longer TRUST, the Supreme Court would be NUMBER 1 on the list! Congress is #2 ! 😝🤦‍♀️
10:34 AM - Jul 01, 2023
junerose32
B
Conservatives has officially left the building: introducing Mr Reactionary!.
08:56 PM - Jun 30, 2023
K Fitz
A
@StevenBeschloss , I agree with you and everyone else who feels this country is going backwards. For the life of me, I truly don't understand the hate and fear-mongering that some people stoke. Mostly everyone I know just wants to live their lives with peace, security and love. We don't want to take
12:49 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Thomas Strini
A
All exactly on-brand. Will Americans have enough self-respect, interest in self-preservation, and the drive to wipe out the MAGAts in 2024?
11:25 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
We are entering the 4th of July weekend with millions of Americans wondering why SCOTUS has turned their backs on them.
11:11 AM - Jun 30, 2023
junerose32
B
In response to Cynthia Williams.
6 of the SCOTUS(I?) will not see fireworks - there is no difference in the colors according to them...
11:19 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
It's not a drift it's a tidal wave of hate, misogyny, and homohatred, with racist, classist, fascist, rulings! We need to expand the court but also not let criminal sociopaths become president!
11:11 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Democracy Music
A
Yep. It’s crystal clear. The Supreme Court is sending all of us who are not white, straight, CIS, males a message that says “Access Denied”.
11:03 AM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}