Only accounts this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) follows can see their posts

Anthony Diggs
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
You can't tell them that lol. They have a meltdown every time they're held accountable
09:36 AM - Jul 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Just Peachy
A
I'd add Christian to 'cishet white men'. Because holy hell, everything seems to be operating from a Christian theocratic perspective.
09:34 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Nikki Norman
A
In response to Just Peachy.
Those people aren’t real Christians. They’re extremists that are using Christianity to mask their bigotry the same way they did during slavery, the holocaust, and before suffrage among other things.
10:03 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
We also have the white women married to them that we need to deal with.

I have never understood how anyone, especially my fellow white women, continually vote and advocate against their own best interest!

If ignorance is bliss? They are happy beyond measure
🤦‍♀️🤬🤷🏼‍♀️
01:41 PM - Jun 30, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Rebecca Mauk.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:00 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Nikki Norman
A
Thank you!! Willful ignorance is so fucking real!
01:31 PM - Jun 30, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Hillary is tired of being right. I voted for her knowing what an asshole Trump was. Way too many Democrats fell for the Jill Stein/Gary Johnson bamboozle.
01:22 PM - Jun 30, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
The decades-long smear campaign against Hillary Clinton -- which far too many on the left have been all too eager to participate in -- could very well spell the fall of this nation if enough of us on the left don't get our heads out of our asses.
02:59 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Keep in mind that the Jill Stein "bamboozle" was a straight-up Russian operation

That, and using Cambridge Anaylitica stolen FB data to to specific voters bullshit themes of "didn't earn my vote", and "Hillary pushed 'black superpredator' tropes in the 1990s" to suppress D voting is what got us TFG
11:10 PM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}