Brandon Bulkley
A
With the decisions by the #BogusSCOTUS today and yesterday I'm finding it hard to have a reason to keep voting. The democratic party seems content to run on the other party being crazy. They won't even entertain getting rid of the filibuster or expanding the court so what's the point?
12:18 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Mike Vangelos
A
In response to Brandon Bulkley.
You're kidding, right? You have it backwards. The Democratic party doesn't have a magic button that gets rid of the filibuster. It has a tiny majority. The decisions you don't like are the result of people NOT VOTING. If you want things to change, vote, and convince others to vote for Democrats.
12:31 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Brandon Bulkley
A
In response to Mike Vangelos.
I know that. They're not fighting for it at all. I live in KS and I'm always voting in the minority. I'm just tired of it all. The Democratic party loves to give little crumbs to make you think they might actually do something then shrug their shoulders when they can't.
12:47 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Brandon Bulkley
A
In response to Mike Vangelos.
Call out the Supreme Court as corrupt. Call out Manchin and Sinema as corrupt. They won't do anything like that because they like having that limitation so they can say they tried without actually having to do something.
12:49 PM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}