King Lavender-licous
A
If we weren't fighting for basic rights I'd agree with being picky.

If we weren't constantly fighting off republicans who want to tear down everything we've ever built, I could understand being picky.

Picky is a luxury. We’ve got to survive and hope we make it to picky.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
11:00 PM - Jun 29, 2023
12:19 AM - Jun 30, 2023 (Edited)
David 1914
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
I don’t see where voting for Dems all these years have helped. If you believe that a duopoly is all we will ever have then you continue to vote for the Dems. But if you believe the Dems can should be replaced with a less conservative party then things might have to get worse before they get better.
10:02 AM - Jun 30, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to David 1914.
You are so misguided it's not even funny. We live in a two party system my dude.
10:54 AM - Jun 30, 2023
David 1914
A
I am under no illusion that America will be anything other than a white supremacist capitalist nation and would rather implode from within than to change. What I find misguided is people thinking that the Dems didn’t have a hand to play in what has happened in the last 40 years.
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
12:57 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Mike Vangelos
A
1/2 You're right, Dems had a hand to play, let's go back 60 years. Dems gave us the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, healthcare, GOP give $$ to the rich, gave more $$ to the rich, took away rights, made up the "corporations are people" BS and gave control of elections to billionaires.
01:27 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Mike Vangelos
A
In response to Mike Vangelos.
2/2 Dems aren't perfect, at times they add to the nonsense. But, and I hope you're sitting down for this, they are HUMAN, so they make mistakes. They have made progress towards a more equitable society. They are better than any other option in the real world, today more than ever.
01:33 PM - Jul 01, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
01:20 PM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}