King Lavender-licous
A
Let's end this conversation right now! Your MATH aint mathing.

If you have 1 republican House of Rep seat + 1 (R) Senate seat but 434 Democratic Rep seats + 99 (D) Senate seats, how much damage can (R)s do?

Stop playing in my face! CLEARLY it's a numbers game & voting is a fight for numbers.
David 1914 @drfire
You appear passionate about your beliefs but you appear to lack critical thinking skills if you believe the Republicans operate in a vacuum. If they were able to get rid of Roe, affirmative action and CRA and the Dems weren’t able to stop them then Dems share in that blame. Full stop and good day.
10:31 AM - Jun 30, 2023
11:40 AM - Jun 30, 2023
David 1914
A
I think you are assuming I am advocating for people to not vote or to vote 3rd party. I’ve made no such request. I’d just like to see people’s thought process move beyond Vote Blue No Matter Who. Because the Dems as they are structured today are I’ll prepared to combat the Republicans.
In response to King Lavender-licous.
01:15 PM - Jun 30, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
In response to David 1914.
Numbers 👏🏾 game👏🏾. You wanna blame Dems for not having the numbers to stave off republicans.
Or not having control to appoint supreme court judges. To don't handicap Dems then say show us what you got and then proceed to blame them for the results.
01:19 PM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}