Weegie
A
The current Supreme Court is an example of autocracy in motion. Republicans have planned and plotted this course for the last twenty-five years and for the moment are victorious.

They MUST be taught a severe lesson at the polls in November 2024, or we won't have a country left.
04:52 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Weegie.
Lesson teaching is a red flag for them to charge. Framing it as such is unnecessary and will backfire more likely than not. (And as @Anton_Brakhage noted, they don't learn such things in such ways.)
07:54 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Carl Angoli
A
In response to Weegie.
I have come to that conclusion. I want the Democrats to care more about the people on the bottom, the best way to do that IMO is to vote for Democrats and then encourage them to move left
07:11 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Howard Seidel
A
In response to Carl Angoli.
Water the roots, not the treetops.
09:45 PM - Dec 13, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Weegie.
I would like--if I may--to add that MAGAs will be even more charged up to vote this time than in the past. They're out for blood (some of them, literally).

Defeating them will take all of us, and voting for stealth candidates like RFK, Jr because reasons will lose it for us.
07:06 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Shevawn Weber
A
In response to Weegie.
That is exactly right! 🎯
05:45 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Weegie.
Not just taught a lesson (for many will never learn).

Their power must be broken. We need control of all three branches. That means not only winning the White House, and solid majorities in the House and Senate, but ending the filibuster and expanding the court- then instituting sweeping reforms.
05:44 PM - Jul 01, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Weegie.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:40 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}